Give your customers the opportunity to interact with your brand anywhere and anytime with a mobile solution from Tenomad. Whether your mobile solution needs a little push or a lot of hand holding, our mobile experts can provide valuable advice and strategies for capturing and converting the largest audience of users while maximizing ROI. Our mobile experts can steer your project from conception to completion, helping your team navigate between important choices like deciding between a mobile site, responsive site, or mobile app, and maximizing user experience. Choosing Inlumina for your mobile websites will ensure a friendly, easily navigable design that delivers the most valuable content to your target audiences in an upfront and intuitive manner.
Inlumina offers native mobile app development for iOS and Android for businesses worldwide. We specialize in native
mobile app development and offer a wide range of web-based mobile solutions: from optimizing websites for mobile presentation to developing full-fledged HTML5 mobile apps.
- WHY CHOOSE TENOMAD TO DEVELOP THEIR MOBILE APPS?
- Our Total Quality Process Management starts at the client’s idea, making the customer experience our top priority.
- With over 10 years of experience working on long-term contracts, we know how to build lean and cost-effective mobile applications for our clients.
- Founded and headquartered in HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA provide local accountability for our offshore software development engineers.
- We provide clients with a dedicated software development team that is passionate about delivering top quality mobile applications
- Flow Development App:
- Agile and Scrum Processes
- Requirements Analysis, Software Design Phase
- Development, Integration, Testing, and Releases
MOBILE APP TECHNOLOGY:
- Languages: Objective-C, Swift, Java, html5/js, React Native
- Frameworks: Apple SDK, Android SDK, PhoneGap, Appcelerator Titanium, Mobile Angular UI
- Development Tools: Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipse
- Graphics and Animation: Core Animation, Optimized Graphics, 2D and 3D Graphics, OpenGL
- Databases: Core Data, SQLite, XML, Realm
- APIs: RESTful
- Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services, IBM BlueMix, Rackspace Cloud, and Heroku, Microsoft Azure